Plant Therapy 7 & 7 AromaFuse Gift Set
Our 7 & 7 Set is our most popular set! It features our top 7 single oils, our top 7 synergies, and our Aromafuse Diffuser in Wood-Grain Brown, Pearl White, or Rose Gold.
This set is perfect for anyone just starting out! Whether you are looking for the staples in any essential oil collections like Lavender, Lemon and Tea Tree, or you are wanting to try Plant Therapy’s powerful and most popular synergies, this set is for you!
- Sensual: Diffuse into the air using your favorite diffuser, mix with a carrier oil and massage, or add to a warm bath.
- Energy: Use in a diffuser in the morning for an energizing start to your day. Diffuse into the air at work or at home to energize the whole office or room. Use in a massage oil for an invigorating and uplifting massage. Add a drop to your wrist and rub together for a mid-day energizer.
- Germ Fighter: Diffuse in a large open room; add to water or white vinegar in a spray bottle for a natural household cleaner. To help keep yourself healthy--once exposed -- mix 1 drop of Germ Fighter with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil of your choice and massage into your feet - especially at bedtime and again in the morning before dressing! For topical use, dilute to 2%.
- Relax: Diffuse in your favorite diffuser or put a drop or two near your pillow at night. This scent is also great mixed with carrier oil or added to a warm bath. To help relieve tension, you might want to try a few drops mixed with unscented body lotion or carrier oil and apply throughout the day.
- Immune-Aid: Diffuse into the air using your favorite diffuser. Mix in unscented body lotion or carrier oil and use by applying to your chest, neck and throat. (Use in a 2% dilution)
- Tranquil: Diffuse into the air using your favorite diffuser. This synergy is great for the office or at home to help promote mental relaxation.
- Invigor-Aid: The essential oils in this synergy will increase your alertness and help give you some energy. Great for work or at home. Diffuse using your favorite diffuser or mix with unscented lotion or carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Lavender: Diffuse into the air using your favorite diffuser, add a few drops to a warm bath, put a drop or two on a cotton pad next to your pillow, or add to unscented lotion or carrier oil to help with sleeplessness.
- Peppermint: Diffuse into the air using your favorite diffuser or add a few drops to a warm bath to help with tension. Peppermint essential oil is great added to unscented lotion or carrier oil for a massage or pedicure.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: Diffuse Eucalyptus Globulus into the air to help support clear breathing. Adding a couple of drops of Eucalyptus to an inhaler blend of Rosemary and Lemon essential oils can help as an afternoon “pick-me-up”.
- Tea Tree: Add tea tree to a spray bottle of white vinegar or distilled water to combat mustiness in a warm, steamy bathroom. Dilute tea tree in witch hazel and dab with a Q-tip directly on teenage blemishes. Diffusing tea tree during times of seasonal illness can promote healthier air quality in the home.
- Orange Sweet : Diffuse into the air using your favorite diffuser to freshen up the air. Orange can be used as a degreaser when added to your favorite cleaning product or just simply apply directly on the grease spot.
- Lemon: Diffuse into the air using your favorite diffuser to help freshen. Add Lemon to water or your favorite cleaning product and use to clean surfaces. Use 1-2 drops of Lemon essential oil to remove oil, gum, adhesives and crayons from most surfaces.
- Cinnamon Cassia: In healthy adults with intact skin who wish to use cassia as part of a warming blend, dip a toothpick into the bottle through the orifice reducer and then remove, swirling the toothpick in 1 ounce of carrier oil; this is all that is needed for a safe dilution; add 3 drops of sweet orange and 2 drops of black pepper or coriander essential oils to complete the blend.
- Set includes 10 ml bottles of 100% pure essential oils and synergies of Sensual, Energy, Germ Fighter, Relax, Tranquil, Invigor-Aid, Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus Globulus, Tea Tree, Orange Sweet, Lemon, and Cinnamon Cassia.
- The essential oil set comes in an attractive white set box.
- Aromafuse Essential Oil Diffuser
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.